Shopping Cart
Cart total: £0.00
: 0
Secure Payment

Sodium Metabisulphite 500gm

Add to Wishlist Add to Enquiry Compare Products
  • Retail Price £4.99

For sterilization of all brewing and wine making equipment and household implements, items should be cleaned first. This product releases SO2 gas and should only be used in a well ventilated area. Asthmatics should avoid this product. When using avoid inhaling fumes, harmful if swallowed and may cause skin and eye irritations.


To use, dissolve 1 teaspoon per pint of water, for a stronger faster acting solution add ¼ teaspoon of citric acid.



The Inn House Brewery Company Ltd, 736 Dumbarton Road, Glasgow, G11 6RD, Tel 0141 339 3479, Fax 01259 725522, E-Mail: